Sunday, July 29, 2007

ADAPOST (YOU HAVE TO READ IT TO GET IT)

I go tomorrow to get Sofia's new passport in my grubby little hand! The saga, dare I say it, might be over. At a little under 3 months, she's an international kind of gal. So, time will tell.....

We have been renting DVD's at the mall like mad people... too hot for much else. Today we watch "Last Holiday" with Queen Latifa. Once I get past her name, I usually like her. She's funny and a real person. The movie had that "live life to the fullest" message. A good easy movie to watch. On the movie watch, I'm ever-ready for the new Bourne flick ....Ultimatum. It's due out in a week or 2 and as soon as it shows up in Bucharest, I'm there. I love them with the action and the scenes of Europe flashing by.

Brings me to a reminder.... can I say enough times how amazing it is to me we get to LIVE in Europe? How cool is that! Also that we get to do what we do.... camp was great. it's such an honor to serve the Romanian team here by being there. I always realize that it is about the service to a few people. You don't have to fill a stadium, just be faithful to a few.

Hey Laura, Andreea and Lidia and the "Timisoara Gang" ....TREABA BUNA!

At church this morning, I got obsessed with the word "adapost." i see it in songs there and it means "shelter or refuge." I find words occasionally that, in Romanian, I love. Adapost is the word today!

Anyway, a few random thoughts!

No comments: